We made lots of new friends at the park today. Yana was there with her 14 month old boy, Amiel. They just moved to Oakton last week and they live only a block away from us. We met Courtney and her 5 month old daughter, Sophia, who moved to Oakton in the summer. They live within walking distance from us too. Kristin was there with Aldron (4) and Walker (2). Mei Li gave Walker a hug when he left the park.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Again?
We made lots of new friends at the park today. Yana was there with her 14 month old boy, Amiel. They just moved to Oakton last week and they live only a block away from us. We met Courtney and her 5 month old daughter, Sophia, who moved to Oakton in the summer. They live within walking distance from us too. Kristin was there with Aldron (4) and Walker (2). Mei Li gave Walker a hug when he left the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ok, I know you want to take a break, but with children this beautiful, you MUST make more of them! And soon! You already know that my heart sings for Mei Li, but Stephen! Oh my! What a handsome little guy!
That is a great onsie. I wish I had four of them in all the right sizes! He is adorably chubby. Just as a baby should be. I can't wait to see him. I wonder when that will be. That's kind of sad for me. No fair about the nice weather!
I was wondering if maybe Steve had bought that shirt for Stephen, but it didn't really seem like him to shop. I'm sure he agrees with the sentiment, though. I'm impressed with these moms who take their 5 month old babies to the park. I don't think June's ever been to a park. Sad.
I am jealous about the nice weather! It's been so cold here. I love the new template. Where did you get it? Is there a special place you get your template or do you just get it off of blogspot? I am just wondering cause I love using new template and am always looking for new sites for good ideas:)
It is such a great park for meeting and making friends. We loved it and living in Oakton and we did not have as many mild winter days as you. Jackson had to get his first stitches thanks to a biff at that park,
Keep up the good work out there. Looking forward to visiting you guys soon.
Leslie, go to sjhblogdesign.com for instructions on how to redesign your blog. She also lists websites where you can download free digital scrapbook paper.
Post a Comment