Haha - I have made that exact mistake several times! I always bite into them, dip them in milk until they get squishy on the inside, and then eat them in a single bite! Wow, that just really made me want to buy chocolate covered Oreos...
I'm just impressed that you at least shared a couple! I'm pretty sure there's been yummy snacks around our place a time or two that go completely unseen or uneaten by anyone but me! It's totally wrong and probably gross, but for reason it's kinda a fun guilty pleasure! :) And p.s....I LOVE your hair! I've always thought you had gorgeous hair, but it's fun to see you with a new look and it definately suits you well! p.p.s...with the Chinese New Year coming up I think you need to post some of your yummy family recipes (like the beef and broccoli you used to make for the Nasty 9) so we can all have an authentic celebration! (or just email them to me!)
I had no idea my exercise routine would create such a stir among my sisters. You guys should give it a try sometime. In fact, maybe I'll bring the DVD with me to our next family reunion and we can all do pilates together. Who needs "24" when you've got exercises like the seal and saw to keep you entertained?
I've given pilates a try. At least at my gym there are never any guys. That's all. Just never knew a guy would enjoy the seal and saw. You know?! But I'm glad it's fun for you, it was fun for us to think of you doing pilates. So please do bring the DVD!
11 comments:
Yeah, I've made that mistake before. I hate when I forget that I hate to have eaten an entire box of cookies (you know, almost an entire box.).
looks like you need to do some more pilates with steve!
lol, that is the same reason why we're not allowed to buy smartfood white cheddar popcorn ;)
Haha - I have made that exact mistake several times! I always bite into them, dip them in milk until they get squishy on the inside, and then eat them in a single bite! Wow, that just really made me want to buy chocolate covered Oreos...
I have never tried them but they look delicious!! I am too scared to go buy them I think I would eat the whole box too.
I'm just impressed that you at least shared a couple! I'm pretty sure there's been yummy snacks around our place a time or two that go completely unseen or uneaten by anyone but me! It's totally wrong and probably gross, but for reason it's kinda a fun guilty pleasure! :)
And p.s....I LOVE your hair! I've always thought you had gorgeous hair, but it's fun to see you with a new look and it definately suits you well!
p.p.s...with the Chinese New Year coming up I think you need to post some of your yummy family recipes (like the beef and broccoli you used to make for the Nasty 9) so we can all have an authentic celebration! (or just email them to me!)
i'd love to dyan!
wait... Steve is doing pilates?
I had no idea my exercise routine would create such a stir among my sisters. You guys should give it a try sometime. In fact, maybe I'll bring the DVD with me to our next family reunion and we can all do pilates together. Who needs "24" when you've got exercises like the seal and saw to keep you entertained?
You are a girl after my own heart!
I've given pilates a try. At least at my gym there are never any guys. That's all. Just never knew a guy would enjoy the seal and saw. You know?! But I'm glad it's fun for you, it was fun for us to think of you doing pilates. So please do bring the DVD!
Post a Comment