Bedtime routine goes something like this:
The kids take a bath together and then we dry them off and get them into their pajamas. We read several books together and then it's time to brush teeth. Then it's time for family prayer, which Mei Li is very good at reminding us to do. After prayer, we sing a few lullabies. We put Mei Li in her crib and sing one or two more lullabies, and then she says "bye bye." Tonight something so funny and cute happened. Steve was holding Mei Li and I was holding Stephen. As we were about to pray, Mei Li reached for Stephen's arms and folded them for him. When his arms came undone, she folded them again for him! It was very rewarding to see Mei Li trying to show a good example to little Stephen and teach him how to pray. I love my job!
3 comments:
That's so sweet! My kids race pray, meaning they try to see who can get through the fastest. We're trying to teach them that prayers aren't about being fast, but I'm not sure that's sinking in.
How Sweet! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!
Love,
Zack
We can't wait to see you zack!
Post a Comment