Obsession #2: David Archuleta. After Mitt Romney's withdrawal from the presidential race, I thought wouldn't be able to find anyone else worth voting for, but I have. David Archuleta is the 17-year old American Idol contestant from Utah who's so darn cute I just want to shrink him and put him in my pocket. He's got an amazing voice and seems like such a kind, good boy. I'm determined to make him the next American Idol and my brother-in-law.

Wouldn't they be so cute together?
16 comments:
Hey! That looks familiar! I approve
Wait did you use that fabric in your nursery? Where did you use it? I thought it was a good choice because it's gender neutral so they both can use the same bumper.
i approve obsession #2. =)
You are too funny Ie Li! I love that you're playing match maker!
And I love the little story of you and Steve on the side. I didn't realize it went back to 7th grade...so cute! I totally rememeber you having a pic of him on your board in DT and talking about him and how you could see yourself marrying him someday. Dreams do come true! :)
love the fabric! And I'm totally on a hummus kick lately, too. Must be the weather!
Holly, let's have a hummus party and maybe you could give me an idea on exactly how I would recover my crib bumper.
Ie Li, I love hummus! I've got a fantastic recipe from a friend who is from Syria. I'd be happy to pass it along if you'd like. Love your blog!
Ie Li, I'm an idiot. I wrote the last comment from "toskovich family". Its my sister's blog and I was in her account for something, and forgot to sign out when I posted on your blog. I feel stupid now! :)
I love American Idol and David is for sure my favorite. And have I ever told you how crafty you are (recovering your bumper? i can barely put mine on the cirb)
Merianne, please don't feel stupid and please send me the hummus recipe. I really can't get enough of the stuff!
Ie Li! Hello from your old roommate Kendra. :) It is so exciting to see your cute little family and your happy D.C. world. Yeah! It's wonderful to look up old friends and see that they are living the life they have dreamt of. Hope all is well with you!!
Yeah I used that fabric in June's nursery on the backside of her quilt and her bumpers.
Sarah, I feel like such a poser. What can I say? You have great taste.
Ahh. Hummus! Good stuff. Have you tried Baba Ghannoush? I know I'm spelling that wrong, but it is wonderful too - it's made from roasted eggplants.
I too, love David Archuletta, and think your pick for Ie Ling is pretty perfect! I've told Jer before that David's personality reminds me a bit of Jonathan's, and Jonathan and Ie Ling are best friends, but Ie Ling isn't related to David! It would be perfect! Good job matchmaker! Now go and make it happen!
I love your posts about motherhood and your babes. I can't get enough of the sazband!
I'm really going to try to make this match happen. I'm a little worried because in an interview that I saw with him, he said that he's not really looking for a relationship. I guess that's good though, he still has a mission and college ahead of him. We have some time still.
Post a Comment