Yesterday, Mei Li went on an Easter egg hunt. It was the cutest thing to watch Mei Li gather candy-filled eggs in her yellow Easter basket. She had a fun time gathering the eggs, but her favorite thing was eating the candy inside the eggs. We had to hide them from her eventually. Grandma and Grandpa Z. sent Mei Li and Stephen chocolate bunnies from See's candy. I miss See's candy. Did you know that on the east coast, See's candy only exists during Christmastime? How sad is that? There is a See's candy display in Lord & Taylor, but the selection is seriously disappointing. Anyway, thanks Grandma and Grandpa Z. We love them.
Today, we girls dressed up in orange and the boys in blue and yellow. It wasn't planned that way, it just kinda happened. I love the bright and happy colors associated with springtime. The musical Easter program was very emotional for Mei Li. She loved hearing the singing, the piano, and the violins, but threw a fit any time there was a break between songs. Maybe this means that she'll actually enjoy piano lessons and maybe even practice?! I hope so.
3 comments:
How wonderful to have your sister there. I love Mei Li's little yellow bucket with the scalloped edge. Aren't all of the springy things in bright colors refreshing?
I think you're matching is so cute! And I really do like your hair short, every time I see a pic it takes me by suprise still but I love it. It's gorgeous long too though. Okay, so you're just beautiful! Glad you had a nice Easter!
you guys are such a cute family. Sounds like you had a great Easter. You look so good, I can't believe you had a baby 4 months ago!
Post a Comment