Sunday, March 30, 2008
We made it.
We all made it safely to South Pasadena and I'm so grateful. We ended up giving up our seats and flew to Ontario instead, which only set us back one half hour. There were plenty of seats empty so we got to take both car seats on the plane. I prayed for an extra seat last night and this flight was an answer to my prayers. The man at the gate who gave me my travel voucher accidentally added $200 instead of $100 to the price of my ticket so I told him of the mistake and he just put his finger to his mouth and said, "shhh." Ie Ling really deserves a medal for being the best aunt. We weren't sitting together, which meant she was in charge of Mei Li and me of Stephen. Mei Li repeatedly yelled, "All done! Airpane, all done!" for the last half of the flight. Thank you Ie Ling for being so patient and kind and willing to help me. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you made it safely! It sounds like you're having a great time, even without Steve. He, by the way, looked very lonely sitting at church today. I'm sure he'll be glad to reunite in a few weeks!
ie li, how are you? i found your blog through jen's (hope you don't mind!). you and your family look wonderful and your two kids are beautiful! we've got a blog, but we're open to invitees only, so if you're interested, send me an email to fizzaith@netscape.net and i'll send you one.
looks like things are going great for you. i'm so glad.
I wish I still had a childless sister :) Sounds like a potentially challenging journey went quite smoothly. Congrats!
Post a Comment