I'm loving this season of "So You Think You Can Dance." My favorite couple of the season is Chelsie and Mark. Their "lyrical" hip hop routine last night gave me chills. It was right up there with Season 2's Alison and Ivan contemporary routine. It was beautiful. Any other SYTYCD fans out there? Who is your favorite couple?
7 comments:
YAY! You totally need to come to girl's night, then. We usually end up watching it together and fast forward through all the commercials and Mary's screaming. *giggles*
I do not know who my favorites are so far. It seems like a really even playing field this season!
But I did really like that hip-hop routine. And I haven't been able to get the song they danced to out of my head since Wednesday night.
:)
Yay! I love SYTYCD!!! :) I like Chelsie and Mark too - their last routine was awesome (I love everything Napoleon and Tabitha choreograph). But I would have to say that my favorite couple is Joshua and Katee. They hooked me from the beginning (with a Napoleon and Tabitha routine, of course), and I think Joshua just seems like the sweetest guy.
Love, love, love this show! So much talent...
I like Katee and Joshua too. They are so cute and extremely talented. Their "no air" routine was so good and very comparable to "bleeding love."
Isn't it a great season!! Yes, loved Marc and Chelsea's routine, I think I still liked Alison and and Ivans a bit more last season, but that one was pretty close. Did you see Twitch and Karington's Viannese Waltz last week? Now that made me cry! I also love Katee and Joshua!
Mark was my fave from the prelims, so I am so happy to see him doing so well! I loved the routine, thanks for telling me about it. I'm going to go set my DVR right now before I forget again . . .
Ie Li! I LOVED Chelsie and Mark's dance. I got chills, too! I wanted to watch it over and over again. Last week's episode was SO good. I'm officially hooked.
It is the BEST show ever... I am loving Chelsie and Mark too.
Post a Comment