Today Stephen started doing the whole crawling-around-mama's-feet-and-tugging-on-her-pant-leg- and-crying-while-she's-making-dinner-until-she-holds-me thing.
Oh good, I was starting to worry that he didn't need me.
That's so funny. I love that family picture of you guys on the beach, it is so fun. Were you really wanting to apply to a job in Basel? We would have LOVED that. I really enjoy reading your top tens, reminds me that having young kids is such a choice season and to make the most of it!
4 comments:
Sometimes I just want to scream "I wish everyone didn't need me so much." But then I think about those words and realize it's nice to be needed.
That's so funny. I love that family picture of you guys on the beach, it is so fun. Were you really wanting to apply to a job in Basel? We would have LOVED that. I really enjoy reading your top tens, reminds me that having young kids is such a choice season and to make the most of it!
Ie Li we all need you. I will remind you next time I see you, just how much.
Looking forward to the crawling and tugging.
Post a Comment