I'm still reorganizing, redecorating, and rearranging around here.
My first completed project is my bird pillow.

I found the yellow pillow at Home Goods, but the zipper was broken and it had a stain on it. It was the perfect yellow for the kids' room so I bought it anyway. I fixed the zipper and appliqued a bird over the stain. Today, I finished the branch. Ana and Sarah, I'm sorry if the appliques on your baby towels came off after two washes. I now know that I need to using interfacing with appliques! Dumb me.
My first completed project is my bird pillow.
I found the yellow pillow at Home Goods, but the zipper was broken and it had a stain on it. It was the perfect yellow for the kids' room so I bought it anyway. I fixed the zipper and appliqued a bird over the stain. Today, I finished the branch. Ana and Sarah, I'm sorry if the appliques on your baby towels came off after two washes. I now know that I need to using interfacing with appliques! Dumb me.
The quilt was another great find at Home Goods. It was inexpensive and just what I was looking for. I love it when that happens.
4 comments:
i'm totally diggin the quilt! it's lovely. and i love your bird pillow just like i love all of your other bird craft projects. =) the birds in my room are doing well. looking as lovely as ever. =) <333
Love the bird pillow and the quilt! And especially love how the daybed is turned backwards against the wall. Does that work to contain the acrobat?
Sadly, her backwards bed does not keep our acrobat contained. It does keep her from falling out of her bed at night, but she's small enough to slide through the bars when she wants to get out.
The pillow turned out great! Can't wait to have you design MY house!
Post a Comment