Who am I kidding? Taking care of three kids is harder than taking care of two. Two posts ago, I said it wasn't much harder, but it was just a remarkably calm day at the Z home.
I was completely overwhelmed today and unusually weepy this morning. The kids were fighting for most of the morning, and it was difficult to find a quiet moment to relax and give Mi Na a really good feeding.
After some sincere prayer, I borrowed strength from Heavenly Father and took all three kids to Lowe's to buy some window shades. I put the older ones in a double cart, Mi Na in a Baby Bjorn, and fed Mei Li and Stephen plenty of snacks. It was fine. I am so grateful.
Anyway, here's an amazing video for mothers. It will make you cry. My favorite part: "You are magnificent. You are doing terrifically well." That encouragement was inspiring for me.
I was completely overwhelmed today and unusually weepy this morning. The kids were fighting for most of the morning, and it was difficult to find a quiet moment to relax and give Mi Na a really good feeding.
After some sincere prayer, I borrowed strength from Heavenly Father and took all three kids to Lowe's to buy some window shades. I put the older ones in a double cart, Mi Na in a Baby Bjorn, and fed Mei Li and Stephen plenty of snacks. It was fine. I am so grateful.
Anyway, here's an amazing video for mothers. It will make you cry. My favorite part: "You are magnificent. You are doing terrifically well." That encouragement was inspiring for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment