Tuesday, October 9, 2007

7 weeks left!

I hate posing for pictures by myself, especially sideways holding my huge tummy. When I was visiting my relatives in Beijing, they were all about me getting pictures by myself in front of every important site. What's worse is that my cousin is a photographer so I have hundreds of pictures by myself, not looking my best, in front of these sites. I am grateful I have a photo record of my time visiting Beijing, and so maybe I'll be grateful to have a picture from this stage of life. Maybe my children or grandchildren will appreciate it too. So here I am nearly 33 weeks pregnant. I am really hoping that it's more like 34 weeks. At my ultrasound, the technician said was about 6 days ahead, but I didn't get my due date officially changed.

10 comments:

Dyan said...

Yay! I'm so excited you started blogging! It's such a fun and easy way to keep up with updates. You look so dang cute Ie Li! There's something about a prego belly that I just love, and you look so great. Good luck these final weeks!

Dani said...

You look beautiful, of course! Thanks for keeping us updated! Love ya lady!

Jessica said...

Mei Li is so cute! and you just look beautiful, I miss seeing you. I think you are smaller then you were last pregnancy. Best of luck to you, I think our kids will only be 2 weeks apart or so. Love ya

Eliza said...

You are definitely nowhere near "huge," Ie Li! Although the "slimming black" helps doesn't it, I basically lived in black during those last weeks. Really though--you look fab.

Love Mei Li's pigtails, so, so cute.

Alma said...

Yay! It is so fun to see pictures of you guys, Mei Li is so cute with her hair. Asia has the same hot pink shirt with the flower on it. You look great - I'm so excited for your baby #2 in just a couple weeks... Asia turned 2 over the week-end and I finally got my blogging act together and updated ours. You know what, I'll just write you an email soon, I have too much to say! Alma

Annee said...

yeah, you look far too good to be so close to done!

KellyW said...

You look great Ie Li! I turn into a bloated whale during my pregnancies, you just look like you stuck a ball under your shirt!

West said...

You look really good, Ie Li. Your face looks so slender (not a trace of pregnancy bloatation there). Chasing little Mei Li around must do good for the figure. :)

Ie Li said...

Thanks Vaness! I'm so excited to see you guys in LA this week. I hope we can make it out to Hawaii while you're still living there, but for now, blogging will have to do. Love you.

Michiko said...

Ie Li, you look great! It is so fun to see your belly, I don't think I've ever really seen you pregnant before - you definitely have that beautiful pregnancy glow! :)