Your day looks a lot like mine! What is that frog made out of? It's super cute.Glad you had such a great time at your family reunion. It sounds like a blast!
I love this post!!! I love seeing all the photos of your day. It is so darling! Thank you thank you thank you
Looks like we just missed each other in San Diego! What a fun and eventful family reunion. You definately win the most cross country travel award this summer!
The frog is made out of foam. My sister-in-law gave us the kit to make it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your day looks a lot like mine! What is that frog made out of? It's super cute.
Glad you had such a great time at your family reunion. It sounds like a blast!
I love this post!!! I love seeing all the photos of your day. It is so darling! Thank you thank you thank you
Looks like we just missed each other in San Diego! What a fun and eventful family reunion. You definately win the most cross country travel award this summer!
The frog is made out of foam. My sister-in-law gave us the kit to make it.
Post a Comment