Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday.

We went to a park with sand.

Mei Li pretended to be a mommy (like she does everyday).

Again, we had a rough time with naps.

Stephen is getting his four top teeth in at once. Ouch.

I'm nesting, but not pregnant. Sometimes pregnancy is appealing to me. Sometimes.

This is how I wear my hair nowadays to grow it out.

The kids jumped on papa.

Steve and I watched the Olympics.

2 comments:

Ie Ling said...

mei li looks so fashionable. i need to take some notes. i miss you so much! hopefully we'll see each other around thanksgiving. and your hair looks fabulous any way you have it. =)

Michiko said...

oh yeah. I could look at those swimmers . . . errrr. I mean, watch swimming all day long too! haha! :)
Seriously though, I LOVE the olympics! I want one of my boys to take up an obscure sport so they can go to the olympics and I can cry with pride up in the stands.