1. When I went to get Mei Li from her room this morning, she was the floor on her tummy, poking her head out of the door, with her hands under her chin, and she was smiling. I wish I had a picture of that, but she got up from that position pretty quickly and started to dance. This girl is excited about life.
2. Stephen says, "oh."


3. Mei Li and Stephen talked and laughed through the first part of nap time, so I had to separate them.
4. Mei Li helped me make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and she kissed my nose.


4. Steve brought home pistachio chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. It was delectable.
2. Stephen says, "oh."
3. Mei Li and Stephen talked and laughed through the first part of nap time, so I had to separate them.
4. Mei Li helped me make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and she kissed my nose.
4. Steve brought home pistachio chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. It was delectable.
4 comments:
Oh yes - one of the perks of busy season -- takeout! Those are precious moments. You are good to try to capture them and remember.
It seems tax busy-seasons are happening more often and starting sooner. Good luck through this one!
That's so awesome you are so dilligent at recording the days events. Mei Li is so cute in her apron and flower pin. I hope the kids nap for you today. Hope you got to enjoy the womens' gymnastics final. Have a restful, fun weekend with the fam.
Girl, when busy season does come I'll be on the phone with you all the way from Texas! I know it's painful, and I know exactly what you're going through, being a single mom for a while. And you, of all people, can do it!
Post a Comment