When the kids woke up early this morning, Steve decided to go in to work a little bit later than usual so he could help me. It was so nice to have him there for breakfast. He took Mei Li on a walk to the dumpster and then it was time for him to leave.
I kissed him for a long time, and started crying! I was so sad that he was leaving. He's been working so much these days and I miss him! When Mei Li realized that Papa wasn't staying, she broke down. She thought if she could cry hard enough, shed enough tears, hold onto his legs tight enough, then he wouldn't have to go to work. But he did have to. And he had to stay there until 10:30 PM. Poor Steve.
And since he couldn't come to us for dinner,
we came to him!
I kissed him for a long time, and started crying! I was so sad that he was leaving. He's been working so much these days and I miss him! When Mei Li realized that Papa wasn't staying, she broke down. She thought if she could cry hard enough, shed enough tears, hold onto his legs tight enough, then he wouldn't have to go to work. But he did have to. And he had to stay there until 10:30 PM. Poor Steve.
And since he couldn't come to us for dinner,
Sorry Steve, but you won't be able to get rid of us this busy season!
2 comments:
Hey, how have you been? Your family is so cute. I love all the pictures. Keep in touch.
i love your glasses ie li! they go so well with your darling bob! ah, can't get enough
Post a Comment