1. I found a cute retro highchair at Gifts from the Heart, which is our stake's version of a combined family yard sale, except that everything is free.
2. We all took a walk to the post office in the most beautiful and perfect weather to mail this:

3. On our way there, we saw the first signs of fall. I love the fall.

4. The kids wore their pajamas all day long. Baby guy's p.j.'s probably need to find the trash.


5. I finished the clock for the kids' room, but I think I sort of broke it while taking it apart. My crafts never turn out perfectly.

6. I cut my hubby's hair. It's really short. I love a clean cut man.
7. We cleaned up the house in preparation for the Sabbath.
8. I snuggled with my hubby while watching Bella, which is now on my list of favorite movies.
9. Hmmmm, I forgot to prepare my lesson for nursery. I should go do that now.
2. We all took a walk to the post office in the most beautiful and perfect weather to mail this:
3. On our way there, we saw the first signs of fall. I love the fall.
4. The kids wore their pajamas all day long. Baby guy's p.j.'s probably need to find the trash.
5. I finished the clock for the kids' room, but I think I sort of broke it while taking it apart. My crafts never turn out perfectly.
6. I cut my hubby's hair. It's really short. I love a clean cut man.
7. We cleaned up the house in preparation for the Sabbath.
8. I snuggled with my hubby while watching Bella, which is now on my list of favorite movies.
9. Hmmmm, I forgot to prepare my lesson for nursery. I should go do that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment