Baby guy now says "Mama" and "Papa" with intent.
Every time he hears the door unlock, he says "Papa!"
He makes an attempt at almost every word I throw at him. It's so fun to hear what comes out of his mouth.
Baby guy loves hats. He points out hats in books, pats his head and says "hat." It's my favorite. He also loves to wear them. He looks awesome in every hat he tries on.
Baby guy eats his oatmeal with his hands. See below.


Mei Li is good at apologizing for things she's done wrong. But she's also good at making excuses, which I'm not thrilled about. Her usual pattern of apologizing is "I'm sorry, Mama, but I didn't mean to do . . ." (even when she did mean to do it).
Mei Li loves Life cereal.
Mei Li is an amazing tower builder. See below.

I'm still running.
I've recommitted myself to getting this place to look nice.
One of the best parts of my day is hanging out with Steve at night. See below.

Steve is still running.
Steve is busy, but he still loves his job and the people he works with. He does his best to go in early so he can come home relatively early.
On the days when Steve gets home before the kids go to bed, he turns into Super Dad. See below.

Every time he hears the door unlock, he says "Papa!"
He makes an attempt at almost every word I throw at him. It's so fun to hear what comes out of his mouth.
Baby guy loves hats. He points out hats in books, pats his head and says "hat." It's my favorite. He also loves to wear them. He looks awesome in every hat he tries on.
Baby guy eats his oatmeal with his hands. See below.
Mei Li is good at apologizing for things she's done wrong. But she's also good at making excuses, which I'm not thrilled about. Her usual pattern of apologizing is "I'm sorry, Mama, but I didn't mean to do . . ." (even when she did mean to do it).
Mei Li loves Life cereal.
Mei Li is an amazing tower builder. See below.
I'm still running.
I've recommitted myself to getting this place to look nice.
One of the best parts of my day is hanging out with Steve at night. See below.
Steve is still running.
Steve is busy, but he still loves his job and the people he works with. He does his best to go in early so he can come home relatively early.
On the days when Steve gets home before the kids go to bed, he turns into Super Dad. See below.
5 comments:
I sure hope you aren't getting totally sick of the bird dress! Mei Li make me smile every time she wears it. She reminds me of some girls I know...
I'm definitely not getting sick of the bird dress, and more importantly, Mei Li isn't either. It's too cold to wear it outside, so Mei Li usually wears it for part of the day inside.
Wow, I'm totally impressed by Mei Li's tower-building skills! And good for you, for the running. :)
Did you make that quilt in the final photo, too? I love it. Will loves hats, too. Desperately.
I definitely did not make it. I found it at IKEA.
Post a Comment