Monday, February 2, 2009

Plug.




Today, I'm grateful for Curel Ultra Healing intensive moisture lotion. As of last week, my hands were cracked and bleeding. Lubriderm wasn't doing any good. After one use of this lotion, it was noticeably better. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with extra dry hands this winter.

3 comments:

Ie Ling said...

thank you ie li anne! as i sit here in accounting 210 i notice that my hands feel like uber dry and as nice as johnson's baby lotion is, it's not cutting it this winter. I will go and buy this next time i'm at walmart. =)

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the plug! I get dry cracked hands during the winter (I blame all the diaper changing and hand washing), and I've had a hard time finding a lotion that helped...thanks!

Erin said...

Ew, I need some! I actually have lotion on my list because my skin is sooo dry and it is killing me. So, thanks for the plug!